Friday, October 19, 2007

DinoMight


Alright! The final is here. After the help of some nice people to help me choose which one of my logo designs works the best, I ended up choosing this one.
I messed around with colours and finishing touches, I chose this. Tried red but it was too harsh, tried orange colours, but these colours seem to work the best. I avoided too may colour tests with the dino character since it would have looked too much like Barney. I stuck with the green. I later added a plastic effect that I kind of put together from the Styles function in Photoshop to make it look like a plastic sign.
I think it turned out great.
Hay, you guys helped me choose after all. You should be proud.

2 comments:

joel ferraris said...

Hi Tina,

Really nice work you got here!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog.

joel ferraris

K_tigress said...

Thanks and you're welcome. ;)