Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Repaired photo

A repaired and restored old photo of a teenager friend of my mother. It was accidentally ripped to pieces but not out of anger but out of depression. There are many more photos like this only some have missing pieces and can not be fully restored. I think I did a pretty good job of it. Of course it wasn't that hard to do. It was one of the easer ones. I've done more complicated restorations, one of the photos being of my dad when he was young. The paper had this annoying texture, which made the photo scan with this annoying pattern, which was complicated to get rid of. It took me several weeks maybe two to restore the whole thing properly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! I like working with stuff like that also.

Chelly said...

Wow! Incredible work!