Monday, July 31, 2006

researching

Been doing the search on the business end of forms. I managed to find a few samples of invoices and other handy samples for artists. Couldn't find an invoice samp though just for illustrators. Kind of a bummer but oh well. I'm just going to have to make some guesses and sort of figure out what things should be included on things like invoices and forms like contracts and approval forms. I could though get a book that's out of print or something like that at Amazon. I also looked to see if my local library had it and even looked in to Chapters, neither have any. Hummmm! Then there is the option of looking in to a membership of some kind but at this time I can't afford that kind of expense. Bla! I guess if some one really liked my stuff it wouldn't matter at the time, at that time being.

No comments: