Monday, February 06, 2017

Little Ballet Girl 2 painted up

Now that most of my distractions are taken care of I can post my other painting of the Little Ballet girl. Just as before, painted on canvas in water colour with a bit of acrylic. Painting is 8.5 x11

The original reference


The finished painting.
Close up of face. 

As I said before, a little different as in position and added a sort of a flower arch in the bg but still in keeping in the style of the other one I painted earlier. I was able to make her more prevent this time around since I did not have to make the skirt/dress as wide. 
As before the original owner was very pleased.  🐱

The previous painting. 

And see the previous process that eventually ended up the Little Ballet girl 2 painting. 
Click on pins. 📌📌


 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great read thhanks