Friday, September 14, 2007

Caught in Paradise


My latest illustration and another tropical themed one at that. A graceful looking cat catching its latest dinner in the form of bronze statue fountain. I’m not exactly sure why I chose to make the cat into a bronze statue but it seems to suit the scene well. Original drawing from my sketch book found here. Illustrated on textured paper. Painted with traditional watercolours, inks, some airbrushing, some coffee ink and clear coated with clear acrylic.


3 comments:

existentialist said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Wow.

K_tigress said...

Glad some one liked it. LOL
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I'll check out yours if I can find it. :D

existentialist said...

I will make my profile available to the public again, I just posted a poem. I only belong to a writing blog, I no longer have my own personal blog.