Ok most of the bugs are fixed; I hope and please enjoy the two animations that I couldn’t show earlier. I kind of found out that it was the compression code that was giving me the problems. Youtube just didn't like the ones that were already being used hence the black screen.
I was going to use this one program to fix the problem that I had but for some odd reason Its messed up so I had to go look for a temporary program. I managed to find this nice and adequate little program that I got from Download.com and best of all it was free. Apparently it was made by a amateur programmer at the time so the program is a bit buggy at times. But at least it does what its suppose to. Nice program but you can’t use it to really edit your movies. Will have to look for a decent one in the future. Don’t need it right now, I think.
Milton Caniff's Advice on Inking with a Brush
17 hours ago