Friday, January 25, 2019

Its now or never

Its now or never. This should have been posted about two years ago but it just get pushed back again and again, so I give up. I know its not Christmas anymore but I assure you they're really not that Christmassy but kind of. The following images were sort of Christmas/doodle gifts for a friend that I drew on an envelope. They're not highly developed but they do have some nice shading and are great drawings to see how I go though the process of drawing characters, loosely at least. Normally I like to paint these up or other est but as is are still really nice to look at. Besides I was going for fun and spontaneity. BTW she really enjoyed the drawings too. 😊
Because these are loose character drawings in the raw they will not be featured in my personal site as is,  but I am contemplating on adding a link to them in my personal site in the future.  
In the mean time enjoy. 


 Drooling happy dog drawing 2017
 Drawn with ordinary black pen and loosely coloured with coloured pencil. Drawings on a envelope as a gift or Christmas greeting for a friend. 

 A little sleeping bear in a Santa cap. 2017
Drawn with ordinary black pen and loosely coloured with coloured pencil. Drawings on a envelope as a gift or Christmas greeting for a friend.
 
 Two goofy and curious penguins take a peak.  2017
 Drawn with ordinary black pen and loosely coloured with coloured pencil. Drawings on a envelope as a gift or Christmas greeting for a friend.

No comments: