Friday, January 01, 2021

Dreaming Poodle Night Shirt origional drawings and some work in progress

 First off Happy New year. Hopefully it will be a better year to come but well you know. I'll keep out the negativity because there's enough of it to go around and we certainly don't need more of it and or around here anyways. 

Going to post some new stuff. Just a hint of it for now since there's a lot of it to show. I actually completed this months ago but I find my self always busy completing something. 

Its of a night shirt with a sleeping dreaming poodle on it. Its both airbrushed and hand painted. I decided to make one since it so hard to find one at a fair price these days. I decided to match it with a pair of I think they're shorts or capri style of PJ pants which also have a doggy theme to them. I'm too lazy to find out what they are for sure. The painted image character and text was made on to a extra, extra large tank top for plus size people for personal comfort. I prefer loose fitting especially for sleeping in. My actual size I prefer is large to extra large fitting for normal daytime use.

Also in the to do list update the links in my personal website regarding past works of holiday cards. Oh well. 

 

Some text I made for the shirt. 🔻

Dreaming poodle drawing 🔻
Some text painted on the back of the shirt. 🔻
Some more text in progress for the shirt. 🔻



No comments: