Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Airbrushed bed spread with dark blue Pansies design.

 Like the descriptions say here are the pics of my finished airbrushed bed spread featuring dark blue pansy blossoms. Finished months ago, only now shared. Sorry about the quality of the pic. I know its a bit dark so I fixed them up as much as I could. But you can see the pics were on the cusp of being over done. Just have to make due sometimes I guess. 

Also might as well post the previous post of the work in progress relating to this project. You can see my explanation as to what can happen sometimes when things don't always go the way you want them. 

 Pics are better in that post too. Just lighting I guess.



 Since then I also decided to airbrush the flowers on the old pillow cases too. But never bothered to take pics of those since they pretty much look all the same as a set. 

Looks even better in person. 😊

No comments: