Monday, October 07, 2019

Stars on my sweater.

Once again here we are in sweater season and still finishing up on the many things I had to do this year with my yard. Not to mention all that house work. I do it all by my self mostly after all.
Anyways here is this simple but lovely fixed up sweater. Well its not entirely used but something my mom couldn't wear I guess, so she gave it to me. I couldn't just leave it be, cause for one thing it made me feel awkward. Well you know "grandma wear?" Anyways I just didn't sew it all together and make this sweater. But none the less I did kind of sew on a pattern of stars on it cause well the blue reminded me of a dark blue sky that stars would love to be in. Also I had this really nice sparkly yarn just calling to me to make something of it. And here it is. I know I should have used one of those round sewing hoops to keep things steady and then the stars would have been more uniform. Oh well lets just call them more on the abstract side. Its still a nice sweater anyways. 
Next post, a nice Thanks Giving card made last year. As always will post this in my personal web site when I can. 


No comments: