Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bulb Moth with marshmallow


Oh look a new vector illustration. It’s been while since I got a chance to work with a vector graphics program but it all came back to me. Haven’t used Illustrator since my last job on a Willy Wonka project when I designed some proto type novelty promotional out door games. Now those were pretty cool. There was that giant gumball cat-a-pult thing where you take a stuffed nerd and fling it at a giant inflatable nerd box. Very cool. Then there was that Laffy Taffy pull machine, which measured your pull string when you pulled on the simulated taffy in a wrapper. It was good enough to eat. LOL Last but not least there was that inflatable gold ticket booth. It’s just like your typical money booth but with gold tickets you can catch. Anyhow here’s my moth with a marshmallow to traditional bulb illustration. Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.