Thursday, February 07, 2008

Progression

Concluded my study sketches for my future projects. I’d say they were pretty successful and turned out pretty nice and bonus I have some new things for my Life drawings section. I don’t always have to do those since sometimes my projects are just from a cartoon idea from my sketchbook, but even then if I want my cartoons to have a more realistic look I use reference for that for the colouring and all. I have a few more sketches that I haven’t shown. They are a robe study of a monk with both side and front view, some head sketches and a donkey n cart. I decided not to show them here for now since there’s not much to show.

I put in a new word for another illustration gig. It sounds like a really cool gig with possible repeat jobs too. Bonus, I would have a place in the books. There’s a whole lot of competition for that one and the pay is not bad so I guess if it’s from the grace of God, I will get the job. I’m also at the same time trying out this photo place, If its good I can possible make some much needed cash.

Oh and I started working on a small project based on a doodle. Just finished transferring the image on to fine paper and put a bit of colour on it, so far so good. I would finish it today had I not taken care of a few errands. Not sure when I’ll get to it again since I have all these things to take care of tomorrow and then there’s my busy weekend. Maybe I’ll have a bit of time on Sunday after I take care of my birds needs. Normally I wouldn’t do any kind of painting and or colouring on a Sunday, but I’ll make an exception on that since there’s so little left to do on that one. I shall see.

No comments: