Friday, November 03, 2006

Newly renovated

Just finished the new designs for the animation pages on my web site and most of the stuff for the character designs I had before are up again. It looks super. If you're wondering why I didn't go with the jungle vines though out the whole web site is because to me it wouldn't have all fit with the theme I was going with, which is again based on one of my cartoons. I kind of wanted the visitor feel like they’re in my cartoon world and visiting the different environments while looking at my artwork. As an addition to my artwork I have a series of Easter eggs that can be found in the animation pages for added amusement. If all goes well, I will add more possibly with a few simple sounds FX. As well as the interesting Easter eggs, I again experimented with the Styles in Photoshop with the results that I expected for the machine frames.

No comments: